Chicago, Illinois | October 10-12
Windy City Getaway
- Millennium Park- The Bean, Changing Faces and Buckingham Fountain
- Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower)
- Eat Chicago-style pizza at the famous Giordano’s
- Your choice: Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium or the Field Museum
- Guided tour at the Art Institute of Chicago
- Opening night of Les Miserable at the Cadillac Palace Theater
- 360 Chicago (formerly Hancock Tower Observatory)
- Architecture Boat Tour
Join us on an a three day, two night excursion of Chicago! This trip is ALL INCLUSIVE,
which means you can pay one flat rate and it includes ALL meals, tours, transportation and lodging.
Registration Deadline: September 15th
For more information, contact Foundation Development Officer
Travel, lodging, meals and activities are all inclusive.