FOR A LIFE-THREATENING EMERGENCY, CALL 911
OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
You can't plan for emergencies. But, when the worst happens, SSM Health St. Francis Hospital in Maryville, MO, offers the best emergency treatment services in the area.
Our 24 hour 7 day a week emergency services include:
- Highly trained, compassionate physicians dedicated solely to emergency care
- Nurses with special skills and training for all types of conditions, from delivering babies to resuscitating trauma arrests.
- Individual patient rooms to promote patient privacy
- On-site imaging with brand new, state-of-the-art equipment
- Direct bedside registration
We commonly treat patients suffering from symptoms such as:
- Heart attacks and other causes of chest pain
Numbness or weakness in the face, arm or leg
Sudden dizziness, loss of coordination or balance
Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Injuries from accidents at home and work
Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Burn injuries
- Difficulty speaking
- Sudden blurred vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Deep cuts or bleeding that won't stop
- Fractures with bones showing
- Overdoses or poisoning