At SSM Health St. Francis Hospital, we are committed to revealing the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services...and through prayer.
The chapel at St. Francis is located by the hospital's main entrance. It is open 24 hours for prayer and meditation.
Chaplains are in the hospital during the day and are available after hours when needed. They are here to help patients, family and friends and caregivers with their spiritual or emotional needs. At St. Francis Hospital, we believe spirituality is at the center of who we are; therefore, it is important for us to treat your body, mind, heart, and soul.
We can help by:
- Praying with you
- Listening to your story, needs and concerns
- Making contact with your local spiritual leader
- Assist you with completing Advance Directives
- Provide resources for spiritual growth & comfort
- Discuss end-of-life concerns, including organ and tissue donation
Call 660-562-2600, extension 5200, to speak with a chaplain.
Holy communion is offered daily. Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick and Sacrament of Reconciliation may be celebrated with patients and their families upon request. Your own minister, rabbi or priest is always welcome to visit you while you are here.