Schedule an appointment for you and your mother, sister or friend to have your annual screening mammogram during the Mammothon at SSM Health St. Francis Hospital.
Your risk of developing breast cancer increases with age. In addition, many breast cancers do not produce symptoms. The American Cancer Society recommends annual screening using mammography and clinical breast examination for all women beginning at age 40.
SSM Health St. Francis Hospital offers the latest 3D mammography technology. This technology is used to detect the smallest breast cancers when in the most treatable stage.
• Screening mammograms only.
• Must not have had a mammogram in the past 12 months.
• Bring your insurance card.
• Encourage friends and family who have never had a mammogram or for whom it has been several years.
• You do not need a physician order.
Join us during our Mammothon on October 11 from 9 am to 9 pm. Enjoy gifts, goodies and more!
For added convenience, we have extended hours during October on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 7 pm.
For an appointment, call 660-562-7907.